chocokinoko

Blogging Books w/Beth

This is my journey through a never-ending pile of TBR books.

Dead Witch Walking
Kim Harrison
Heart of Iron
Bec McMaster
Guilty Pleasures
Laurell K. Hamilton
The Eternity Cure
Julie Kagawa
Passion Unleashed - Larissa Ione "It was because it was the first time I made love to anyone. You can call me a liar or anything else, but do not doubt me on this. And I swear to you that you were the first, and you will be the last."

Who knew that Wraith was not a complete a-hole?! I was really looking forward to getting to know him better, especially after all the hijinks he got into in the other books. I was ultimately happy with the end result.

Serena is a charmed girl. She's unable to be harmed as long as she stays a virgin. Her charm can be passed onto other people. Bad news though, Wraith (my favorite of the 3 Musketeers) is poisoned. He and his brothers decide that Wraith will seduce her to negate the poison.

My first thought? That's a dick thing to do.

I was especially disappointed in E, he's supposed to be the level-headed brother. But whatever. After Wraith meets her, he finds himself drawn to her and wants to protect her from an outside danger.

There's all sorts of good stuff that happens!

Happy times, like when Gem & Ky get their shit worked out, yay!

Sexy times, like when Wraith and Serena have their many bedtime adventures together.

Sad times, like when Serena is dying and Wraith will do anything to save her.

Why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5

Serena is really boring. And she calls him Josh the entire time, even when she finds out his real name. Seriously, does he look like he could be a 'Josh?'

Overall, I enjoyed it. Can't wait to read the next one.